Welcoming Natalie Clarius as KDE e.V.'s Hardware Integrator

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Sat Apr 1 15:35:08 BST 2023

Hello KDE community!

I'd like to introduce Natalie Clarius (CCd) as KDE e.V.'s new Hardware
Integrator! Natalie has been doing great volunteer work on KDE software
for about a year, and now she'll be helping KDE e.V. to make sure that
Plasma and KDE apps are in tip-top shape for our hardware vendor
partners. Hardware products help to get our software into the hands of
users more easily, so prioritizing development tasks on topics relevant
to hardware/software integration is important.

This concludes the first round of KDE e.V.'s "Make a Living in KDE"
initiative. And no, it's not an April Fools' day prank. :) Let's all
give Natalie a warm welcome!

--
Nate Graham
KDE e.V. Board of Directors