request | are you keeping (unsupported) hardware in use by running Plasma?

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Dec 9 13:50:23 GMT 2022

Hello Joseph,

I yearly buy (or get by donation) old hardware to fix and distribute to my
students, that are from low income households

This year I got six donated laptops that would have been destroyed
otherwise, old hardware from 2005 - 2010, installed plasma and set it up
for school children and IT students.

I would thank publicly the company that donated those to me,  codethink.

And because plasma runs well in old hardware, this has been a breeze, I
have been doing this for years and will continue to do so.

Best