You Make KDE Possible

aniqa.khokhar at kde.org aniqa.khokhar at kde.org
Fri Dec 2 15:43:25 GMT 2022

Today we have officially started KDE's End of Year Fundraiser campaign<https://kde.org/fundraisers/yearend2022/> and have the ambitious goal of raising 20,000€ for KDE. Here are some of the things we have managed to do over the last year thanks to the generosity of our donors:
Reaching the World

  *   We have welcomed 2785+ people worldwide who have contributed code, art, translations and more.
  *   We added/maintained support for 40+ languages for apps and frameworks.
  *   We organized and attended 18 community events/sprints.
Building the Products

  *   We hosted 1000+ projects and repositories.
  *   We continued developing 260+ applications and addons.
  *   We pushed out 11+ updates for KDE's Plasma desktop and related environments, such as Plasma Mobile and Plasma Big Screen and applications.
  *   We supported 12 hardware platforms.
  *   We continued to develop 83 frameworks.
The work of KDE is made possible thanks to the contributions of KDE Community members like you. Every individual counts, and every commitment, large or small, is a commitment to Free Software. You can contribute too, visit the KDE's End of Year Fundraiser page<https://kde.org/fundraisers/yearend2022/> and donate now. You can also share the link with your friends and family, on social media, on your blog, or with anyone who supports Free Software.
Thank you for your continuous support!

Regards,
Aniqa Khokhar (She/her)
--