Gitlab update, 2FA now mandatory

Christian kde at fuchsnet.ch
Sun Oct 23 20:59:41 BST 2022

Personally I'd recommend Aegis
(https://f-droid.org/packages/com.beemdevelopment.aegis/) over FreeOTP(+) due
to the possibility to disable screencaps, the privacy focussed settings such
as tap to reveal and encrypted exports (afaik FreeOTP only does unencrypted)
and the possibility to import entries from Google Authenticator, which will
make the migration a lot easier.

In either case, any of them will work.

Kind regards,

Christian