Welcome* Ingo!

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Sep 5 23:11:43 BST 2022

Hi everyone,
Last year during Akademy, we discussed different positions under the
umbrella of Make a Living in KDE. Today I'm reaching out to announce
that Ingo Klöcker (CC) will be taking on the role of App Stores
Support Engineer.

Ingo will be working with the different teams in KDE towards our
infrastructure getting prepared to have their software delivered to
the platforms they are targetting. With this, we hope to improve the
reach of our products to end users and hopefully enable them also to
make a living with their KDE products.

* I know he's been around for a while, but still, please welcome Ingo
in this new role!

Best,
Aleix Pol, KDE e.V. President