Voting for the new KDE Goals has started

Ahmad Samir a.samirh78 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:54:24 BST 2022

On 30/8/22 14:25, Adam Szopa wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm happy to announce, that the voting for the new KDE Goals has started.
>
> If you have a developer account, you should be getting your email soon.
>
> You'll be selecting between 6 proposals, listed here:
> https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/322/
>
> If you have a developer account but didn't get your email within a day
> OR you don't have a developer account but feel that you're a
> contributing member of the community, please contact me privately.
>
> The winning proposals will be announced during Akademy 2022.
>

> - Adam

Hello. It seems some members are arranging the tasks in the Phabricator workboard. Please note that
you are not supposed to change the order of the tasks in the Phabricator link above, instead to cast
your vote arrange the goals, according to your preferences, in the "survey" (a link to the that
survey was sent in an email to each member individually).

Regards,
Ahmad Samir