Changes to login to Wordpress sites

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Aug 8 11:37:42 BST 2022

Hi all,

Continuing in the theme of migration of websites to using KDE Invent for
login, this evening I migrated all 7 of our Wordpress sites to use KDE
Invent login.

You'll now find a "Login with OpenID Connect" link at the top of the login
page on all of those sites.

If you are an existing user of those sites, it would be appreciated if you
could please try to login with the new method and confirm that all is
working well.

Much like with stats.kde.org, i'll be removing the connection to Identity
from these sites once it has been confirmed that everything works correctly.

Next up will be our Drupal sites - which given the activity on some of them
may prompt a request to archive / redirect some of them elsewhere. Each of
those requests will be given it's own email.

Many thanks,
Ben