Changes to login for stats.kde.org

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Aug 8 09:50:03 BST 2022

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone (who already had access) for confirming that everything
worked as expected.
I've now disabled support for KDE Identity based login on Matomo.

If you haven't already and you previously have access it would be
appreciated if you could go through the login flow so we can confirm that
everything works, and to show that you still make use of the system.
We'll likely do a cleanup of the system at some point to remove access for
inactive people (given the sensitivity of website statistics)

For those who didn't have access already, you'll need to file a Sysadmin
ticket to be given access - please include details of the site(s) in
question along with your relationship with that site and we'll sort you out.

Thanks,
Ben