KDE Goals 2022: submission stage is now open!

Adam Szopa adam.szopa at kde.org
Sat Jun 18 13:26:28 BST 2022

Dear community,

I’m happy to announce, that the submission stage for the new KDE Goals is now open!

You will have 4 weeks to propose a new Goal, after which there will be a refinement
period and then the community will vote for the three that will be in focus for the next ~2
years. The winners will be announced during Akademy 2022[1].

Use this workboard[2] to submit your Goal proposals. Be sure to copy the template ticket,
fill out the details and put it in the “Not ready for voting” section. There, the proposal will
be discussed and worked on, until it’s in a good shape and ready for voting.

I also created a blog post with some more details: https://szopa.org.pl/kde/2022/06/18/
New-KDE-Goals-submission-stage-open.html[3]

Of course, while the attention now will shift to new Goals, let's not forget about the ones
that are still ongoing and are producing amazing value for the community! In particular,
I’d like to thank the Champions and everyone who contributed to the last 3 Goals: “KDE is
All About the Apps”, “Wayland” and “Consistency”. You can see retrospective interviews I
conducted with the Champions on the KDE YouTube[4] and PeerTube[5] channels.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or message on Matrix: https://matrix.to/
#/@adam:kde.org[6]

- Adam Szopa

--------