Amor Build Instructions

Aaron Franke arnfranke at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 22:07:17 GMT 2022

Hello KDE Community,
I noticed that Amor did not have any build instructions. I went through and manually figured out all of the dependencies I was missing on Ubuntu 20.04, and I would appreciate if this information was added to the Amor repository in a README.md file. I know the GitHub page is just a mirror but I don't know how to contribute to the original so I am writing this email instead.
Here is the Amor repo's GitHub mirror: https://github.com/KDE/amor
Here are the build instructions that I figured out, verified to work on Ubuntu 20.04 and Linux Mint 20.3:

sudo apt install build-essential cmake extra-cmake-modules libqt5x11extras5-dev libkf5doctools-dev libkf5dbusaddons-dev libkf5coreaddons-dev libkf5i18n-dev libkf5config-dev libkf5windowsystem-dev libkf5xmlgui-devcmake CMakeLists.txt
make
sudo make install
Thanks,
Aaron Franke