How do we feel about non 100% KDE job offers being sent here?

Christian kde at fuchsnet.ch
Thu Nov 25 16:23:02 GMT 2021

Am Donnerstag, 25. November 2021, 17:17:52 CET schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> [snip]
> OTOH, I think I would prefer to use a separate dedicated mailing list for
> this. I have mixed feelings about mixing community discussions with job
> advertisements.

Personally I'd also prefer a dedicated mailing list. Especially when people
discuss about what is appropriate and what is not, I expect the line to be
hard to draw and since this is a public mailing list, there is a good chance
that some people decide it's a good space for head hunting, which will clutter
the list a bit up.

If we do have a dedicated list, personally I would be less strict about the
FLOSS requirement, since if the job does teach people things that they can and
will use to contribute to KDE (or other FLOSS) in their spare time, I'd still
count that as a net win.

> Regards,
> Ingo

Kind regards,