Migration to collaborate.kde.org

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Aug 8 19:32:00 BST 2021

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 5:01 AM Paul Brown <paul.brown at kde.org> wrote:

> On Sunday, 8 August 2021 08:10:48 CEST Allyson A wrote:
> > Thanks Ben.
> >
> > Could you send over the new file drop link for the 25th anniversary?
> >

> I tried this
>
> https://collaborate.kde.org/f/58151
>
> But it only works for people who have accounts in Collaborate. As we are
> poking external people, it is no good.

That link is the "permanent" link for people with access to Collaborate yes.
(Should be used when sharing links to documents, etc)

> We need to be able to share files and foders with the outside world, so
> please
> enable that too.

This was due to resharing not being enabled for the Promo folder - i've now
adjusted that.
(For confidential materials you usually forbid resharing - and as we have a
number of these folders on Collaborate the default for new shares is to
forbid resharing)

> Cheers
>
> Paul

Regards,