Poll: Should KOrganizer Events have "Titles" or "Summaries"?

Glen Ditchfield GJDitchfield at acm.org
Wed Jul 7 21:23:20 BST 2021

In KOrganizer, events (and to-dos and journal entries) have a short user-
defined descriptive phrase, such as "Meeting with John".  Some parts of the
user interface, such as the event editor, call it a "Title".  Other parts,
such as the Event List view, call it a "Summary".

I'd like KOrganizer to use one or the other word consistently.  Which would
you prefer?

For comparison, as far as I can tell, Google Calendar, Nextcloud, Apple
Calendar, and Kalendar use the word "Title".  Evolution, Calindori, and the
iCalendar standard documents use the word "Summary".