KDE Documentation & new Job

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jul 5 18:51:50 BST 2021

Dear Carl,

On Monday, 5 July 2021 17:16:20 CEST Carl Schwan wrote:
> Starting next week I will be starting a new job at Nextcloud and
> will be leaving my current job at the KDE e.V.

We're sorry to see you go so much sooner than expected. You crossed off a
number of items for the documentation tooling contract and so have made things
better for everyone. We wish you well at Nextcloud, where we will see you
doing more that vein.

All the best,
Ade, Aleix, Eike, Lydia and Neo (the KDE e.V. board)