MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record 1.0 released!

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jul 1 20:10:58 BST 2021

Well done on getting a novel new KDE app released!

I've packaged it and put it into KDE neon.  I've also headlined the Summer
Apps Update article on dot.kde.org news today with it.

Are there release tars available?  I see nothing on download.kde.org and
had to use the git tag in invent.

One issue I struggled with was an old python-tinydb version 3 in Ubuntu
when this needs version 4 but there's no check for that anywhere so it just
crashes.

Is there a bug tracker for this?  One bug right at the start is the user is
limited to binary choice for their sex when medically and personally this
is very limiting and it would be important to allow users a more complete
option so as not to discriminate.

Jonathan