The status of freenode (the IRC network used by KDE)

Kenny Duffus kenny at kde.org
Wed Jun 16 17:10:42 BST 2021

On Tuesday, 15 June 2021 14:59:09 BST Kenny Duffus wrote:
> On matrix we have a large number of users and the issues of aliases which complicates stuff, so that is why we are choosing to migrate them. Just be patient a bit longer

That is now all of the simple ones migrated to libera and some of the bigger rooms are in progress as they need the bridge admin to link them

I'm now going to look through the various errors and get the remainder sorted

Just to note again that if @kenny:kde.org is not in your bridged room we probably don't know of its existence, so please invite me to your rooms

Thanks to EMS for all their work helping us

--

	Kenny
	(Pronouns: he/him)