is a BSL licensed service acceptable for sysadminy use cases?

Kenny Coyle kcoyle at kde.org
Wed Jun 9 17:18:52 BST 2021

So with the licensing question aside, I realise that there is a desire here
to have log (and/or metric) aggregation services available for KDE services.

With Akademy happening in a few weeks, should we discuss this in a BoF? I
think there's a lot of scope to look at various platforms that provide very
similar features to Sentry.

Thanks,
Kenny.