KDE is all about the apps goal

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jun 1 01:39:59 BST 2021

Hi everyone,
As you might have seen in Adam's blog post [1], I'm planning on going
through a set of topics. Before diving into it all, I feel it could be
useful to have a call together before Akademy and see what this
process will look like and which ways we can make it so the creators
in our community get the most of it.
https://szopa.org.pl/kde/2021/05/23/KDE-Goals-May-2021.html

If you'd like to be part of it, please add yourself into this poll so
we can find the correct time to meet.
https://framadate.org/DcTRSqyekJGUQ1pZ

If you feel like you prefer discussing the actual topics rather than
the coordination, make sure to join our matrix channel
https://matrix.to/#/!yvNlQHUtUfWrfcFTUU:kde.org?via=kde.org&via=matrix.org

Aleix