Request for a reviewer to check an article mentioning KDE

Andy Oram aoram at lpi.org
Sun May 30 09:52:11 BST 2021

kde-community at kde.org

Request for a reviewer to check an article mentioning KDE

The Linux Professional Institute is going to publish an article on the X
Window System, and a few paragraphs discuss KDE and GNOME. I'm seeking one
or two people to check the article for accuracy. The audience for the
article is students or other people who are interested in free software,
but who don't have much technical background.

I could use someone who knows:

*  The history of KDE itself

* The much longer history of the X Window System and its technology

Please reply just to me if this task interests you.

--
Andy
preferred pronouns: he, him, his