KDE + LMMS Plasma Mobile Sound Competition

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Thu May 20 11:06:24 BST 2021

Hello Community!

The Promo team is running a competition to get new ringtones and tunes, alarm
and notification sounds for Plasma Mobile.

We have partnered with the LMMS (https://lmms.io/) community to run the
competition so, all sounds and tunes must be made using that software.

The winner will get a bunch of cool KDE goodies and their work will be
promoted on social media to the tens of thousands of our followers. The
deadline is until June 13th 11:59 PM (UTC).

Rules & details are here.

https://community.kde.org/Promo/Plasma_Mobile_Audio_Competition

If you have musical or sound design skills, or know anyone who has, we would
love to hear your stuff.

Need inspiration? Check other people's submissions and send yours to

https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=332

Cheers

Paul
--