RMS and open letter

Kezi keziolio123 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:58:17 GMT 2021

Hi Stefan

> Nazi comparisons dont have any place on this list or in KDE.

Please don't completely miss my point, I have not compared RMS to a Nazi or
assumed that someone else compared him to that, my point was that, given the
sheer size of this whole ordeal and public outrage, spanning different
communities, thousands of people, mass media; I would expect that, at least, the
target would be a Nazi, not a middle aged man with social difficulties

The letter is asking to "remove Richard M. Stallman from all leadership
positions", right in the title, why should someone be miscreated to the absolute
limit, given all kinds of names, and then removed from "all leadership
positions"? I would assume that at least he had abused this "leadership
positions" to do the evil, possibly serious intolerance or violence, like the
kind of people you don't want me to name, not for giving his (debatable)
opinion, having 0 social skills and missing some pronouns. That's completely
unfair

You can disagree on Stallman's governance on some technical details, or the fact
that he can be annoying, but this doesn't justify all of this

I'm sorry if saying the "n-word" hurt someone's sensibility but that was not the
point

> @keziolio123:
I should have fixed my email name