RMS and open letter

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:17:17 GMT 2021

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 1:53 PM Niccolò Ve <niccolo.venerandi at gmail.com> wrote:
> In answer to notmart at gmail.com:
> > and i don't really have anything against RMS per se...
> Even after reading the appendix? The part where he justifies child sex? or underplayed rape? Or that saying that
> children with Down's syndrome are pets? Intentionally using the wrong pronoun? Anything? I mean...

Actually (mea culpa) I did read the letter but not the appendix, so I
have to partly retract, sorry.
yes, his views on those sensitive matters *are* downright disgusting.
I still stand on the fact that the bottom of the matter is the lack of
transparency on how he was reinstated there without any community
driven process.

So, is not about asking to remove him with the same opaque process he
got in again, but about having a new board that gets actually voted in
by members.

--
Marco Martin