Formal request to set up a KDE Discourse instance

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Sat Mar 6 14:51:34 GMT 2021

On 3/6/21 6:54 AM, Clemens Toennies wrote:
> Maybe it's an indication that putting monetary resources into these
> infrastructure projects (especially in light of KDE's current job hire
> initiative) would be a good idea?
>
> To be clear, this is not to say anything about the imo outstanding jobs
> of the current voluntaries.

I've suggested it the past, and I believe this thread suggests that the
amount of work exceeds the available resources by a significant margin,
which reinforcing the proposal.

Ben, can we get Discourse added to the Sysadmin task queue? Again, no
pressure regarding schedule, but can we get it added there just for
work-tracking purposes?

Nate