Hello from MyGNUHealth

victorhck victorhck at mailbox.org
Sat Dec 19 16:38:38 GMT 2020

El 18/12/20 a las 15:13, Luis Falcon escribió:
> Dear KDE community
>
> I am happy to announce that MyGNUHealth, the GH Personal Health
> record, is now a member of the KDE family!
>
> MyGNUHealth is a component of GNU Health, the Libre digital health
> ecosystem (see www.gnuhealth.org), than can be used both in desktop and
> mobile devices.
>
> In terms of functionality and benefit to the Health system,
> MyGNUHealth goes beyond the typical "fitness tracker", with unique
> features that position the individual an active member of the system of
> health.
>
> MyGNUHealth will be able to track your heart rate, blood pressure and
> other vital signs, nutritional and lifestyle factors that have an
> effect on your health. In addition, MyGNUHealth will allow you to share
> the relevant information with your health professional, in real time,
> and fully integrated to the GNU Health Federation. It is not just a
> fitness tracker, MyGNUHealth is a full Personal Health record
> application that manages all determinants of health (biological,
> psychological and social) in a proactive manner.
>
> MyGNUHealth is Libre Software. We believe in open science. Libre
> software and hardware are key for the advancement of science and the
> society. All the development of MyGH are Libre. In the mobile devices,
> I am focused on the PinePhone and the PineTime devices.
>
> On the technical side, MyGNUHealth is a KDE application, written in
> Python3, that uses PySide (Qt for Python) and the Kirigami framework to
> deliver the best experience both in desktop and mobile devices.
>
> At GNU Health, we take pride in having a great, diverse and friendly
> community. We are very happy and honored to be part of the KDE family.
> I am positive we'll make MyGNUHealth the best PHR, and have a lot of
> fun working on it.
>
> Let me share some links that might be of interest:
>
> * MyGNUHealth dev: https://invent.kde.org/pim/mygnuhealth/
> * IRC: #kde-mygnuhealth. Bridges w/ Matrix & Telegram
> * Technical introduction slides:
> 	https://www.gnuhealthcon.org/2020-online/presentations/MyGNUHealth%20-%20GHCon2020.pdf
> * GNU Health : www.gnuhealth.org
>
> MyGNUHealth is a large project, with many areas (documentation, coding,
> standards, UI, ...). This is just starting and there is lot to do. If
> you'd like to be part of the team, just let us know!
>
> Thank you Aleix, Adriaan, Cristián and the rest of KDE community for
> believing in the project :)
>
> Happy and healthy hacking,
> Luis

Hello Luis!

Seems a great app from a really great project!!

Have a lot of fun!!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/