ReCaptcha integration in an KDE application

Jacky Alcine yo at jacky.wtf
Sat Nov 7 22:21:48 GMT 2020

If that's the case, tbh, I wouldn't bother with adding that in there. That's a lot dependency-wise just for 7 seconds of behavior.

I understand the need to keep registration seamless but I do think that even providing a note explaining why one would have to do it in a Web browser (and perhaps use 'complaints' to measure if people want it there from jump) could help. Perfect angle for KDE Telemetry to come into play!