New mailing list for Bugsquad

Thiago Masato Costa Sueto herzenschein at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 01:44:20 GMT 2020

Luigi Toscano escreveu:
> Thiago Masato Costa Sueto ha scritto:
> > Hello community,
> >

> > I've requested a new mailing list for Bugsquad yesterday.

> > I'd strongly appreciate if current bug triagers and interested people
> > subscribe to it. I created an Element/Matrix group  #bugsquad:kde.org  so
> > there's a place for quick answers as well. For those who don't have an
> > account
> > over Matrix yet, you can simply join through this link:
> There is already a #kde-bugs channel. Is this room bridged to it? If not,
> please reuse the existing one.

Hello Luigi,

indeed, I've checked and it seems I was hasty in creating a new room.
I assumed I could simply bridge it with the IRC channel, but the general recommendation would be
to use the already existing native Matrix/IRC room (the #freenode_#kde-bugs:matrix.org channel)
and then, if desired, bridge it to Telegram in the future. The new group already has 5 people in it,
we could move to #kde-bugs.

Who should I talk to in order to discuss management of the channel? It seems to be generally
inactive, and I'd like to make it more lively in addition to reviving bugsquad, like adding a proper
icon and a local address on the matrix side.