Call for Mentors (and Admins) for Season of KDE 2021

Caio Jordão Carvalho caiojcarvalho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:11:08 BST 2020

Hello, people!

As discussed in the SoK/GSoC BoF that we had yesterday, our plan is
to start the next edition of Season of KDE soon. But first we need to
include
some ideas in our ideas page and, most importantly, *we need mentors*! So
if you want to participate as a mentor in the next SoK, please join us and
include
your project idea in the ideas page (
https://community.kde.org/SoK/Ideas/2021).

Another important detail is that we need some SoK admins to help to organize
the program. If you want to contribute with that, please let me know.

Best,
Caio
--
Caio Jordão de Lima Carvalho