KDE Developer portal

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sun Jul 12 20:24:57 BST 2020

Le dimanche, juillet 12, 2020 8:01 PM, Ivana Isadora Devcic <skadinna at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Carl,

Hi Ivana,

Thanks for proposing your help. I gave you access to the repository and started creating tasks so that others can pick up some of them. Like you said the most important for now is to write down how to create an article, preview it locally, and publish it. I just wrote a small introduction about it in the project's README.md but it will require a bit more work to make it easy to contribute.

Cheers,
Carl