KDE Apps name trademarks

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Thu Jul 9 17:25:06 BST 2020

On 2020-07-09 17:42, Michael Reeves wrote:
> As current  maintainer of kdiff3 I would oppose trade mark enforce
> ment. Unless we have clear proof this is an altered version. I am
> perpared to push out my own free download if noone in this community
> wants the job. That will end the current problem quite nicely.

Hi,

having the binary-factory.kde.org variant in the store would be great,
if you can help with this, e.g. submission howto is on

https://kate-editor.org/post/2019/2019-11-03-windows-store-submission-guide/

I can help with filling the stuff, if you provide a tested installer.

Greetings
Christoph

--
Ignorance is bliss...