The chat situation

Carson Black uhhadd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:39:34 BST 2020

Am Mo., 15. Juni 2020 um 02:03 Uhr schrieb Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com>:

> It is very nice, and the team are great people. I went to one of their sessions a few years back at a GSoC Mentor Summit. Thinking about using it for the KDE community, I asked them about bridging to IRC. They said that they had tried and given up.
>
> Without a way to bridge with IRC, I don't see how we can use it, no matter how attractive it is.
>
> Valorie

When in doubt, check Matterbridge for your bridging needs. Supports
basically every single chat protocol one can think of. IRC, Matrix,
Discord, Telegram, XMPP, you name it, it supports it. And sure enough,
it supports Zulip as a service to bridge with.

-- Carson Black [ jan Pontajosi, appadeia_ ]