The chat situation

Kenny Duffus kenny at kde.org
Thu Jun 11 18:14:04 BST 2020

On Thursday, 11 June 2020 14:15:36 BST Carl Schwan wrote:
> Same thing with the lag issue. It could be partially resolved if we were
> using the kde.org node instead of the matrix.org for the bridging and it was
> asked multiple times in this channel by someone else. But this is still not
> solved. I wonder if someone in KDE has some control over it.

Hi

There is an IRC bridge on :kde.org however some of the channels are being accessed via :kde.org aliases pointing to :matrix.org rooms for legacy reasons. We have requested these get moved over but it appears to require manual work by their admins and nothing seems to have been done recently

--

	Kenny
	(Pronouns: he/him)