Looking for UI/UX design trainer for Akademy 2020

Adam Szopa adam.szopa at kde.org
Sun May 31 16:31:34 BST 2020

Hello everyone!
Each year during Akademy we have training sessions that help the community grow their
skills. During a recent poll, one of the most requested training topics was "UI/UX design
for developers".
For that reason, I would like to formally announce that we're looking for a trainer that
could conduct a training session on this topic for Akademy 2020 in September.
We're looking for a person that has experience in conducting professional trainings and is
qualified in the topic. As a reminder, this year’s Akademy - including the training sessions
- will be completely online, so access to proper equipment for streaming the session is
expected.
Familiarity with KDE or open source  is not required but definitely a plus.
If you are the person we're looking for or know of someone who fits the profile, please
reach out to me. Please also feel free to forward this email to spread the message.

Adam Szopa
adam.szopa at kde.org
https://matrix.to/#/@adam:kde.org[1]

--------