Poll: Select Akademy 2020 training sessions

Adam Szopa adam.szopa at kde.org
Sun Apr 19 22:06:00 BST 2020

Hi KDE community,
I hope you've heard that Akademy 2020[1] is coming and marked the date in your
calendars!
During the event we'd like to have training sessions on topics that will help the KDE
contributors the most. What will those topics be? Help us select them by answering our
poll: https://survey.kde.org/521939[2] .
It's a ranked list, so you can select as many topics as you want and put them in the order
that works best for you.
I cannot guarantee that every topic will have it's own training session, but on the other
hand, popular ones might land a separate one outside of Akademy.

Stay safe,
- Adam

--------
[1] https://akademy.kde.org/2020