Welcome, Aniqa!

Aniqa Khokhar aniqa.khokhar at kde.org
Sun Apr 19 20:52:36 BST 2020

Thank you Neofytos for the warm welcome!

Hello everyone,

It’s a pleasure for me to join KDE. I hope this journey will be fruitful for KDE and community.

A brief introduction about me. I have 7+ years of work experience as a marketing professional. During my different roles, I have managed different marketing campaigns including social media, event management, customer management, business planning, corporate communications, and market research. If you would like to know more about me you can add me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/aniqa-khokhar-0125a029/).

I would love to learn from all of you, as I am a newbie to the FOSS world. I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you, at the same time contribute to the community in all my abilities. You can reach me through Promo channel on Matrix or you can contact me directly via Email: aniqa.khokhar at kde.org and Matrix: @aniqakhokhar:kde.org.

Regards,

Aniqa Khokhar