Akademy 2020 Online

Jens jens at ohyran.se
Thu Apr 16 10:09:19 BST 2020

On onsdag 15 april 2020 kl. 11:11:19 CEST Kenny Duffus wrote:
> Hi
>
> We will be hosting Akademy 2020 online between Friday 4th and Friday 11th
> September
>
>   https://dot.kde.org/2020/04/15/dont-miss-akademy-2020-going-online
>
> We will be adding more details to the website over the coming weeks.
>
>   https://akademy.kde.org/2020

Do you need like... ehm a wallpaper or SDDM background or maybe an avatar that
people joining get for free instead of like a T-shirt?

You know logo design and maybe some nice graphics and trying to make it in to
a "if a tshirt was in fact a wallpaper" kind of thing? I mean it doesn't
replace a physical object but it could be fun.

/Jens (who is totally psyched about an online event)