Qt, Open Source and corona

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Wed Apr 8 15:36:56 BST 2020

Hello Olaf, and also Martin,

First of, thank you very much for posting this update to our community. We are very lucky to benefit from your experience and commitment acting as our representatives in the KDE Free Qt Foundation.

The KDE e.V. board of directors has been working closely with you to navigate this complex situation together. We've had opportunities to be invited to some of the KFQF meetings and participate directly, which we would like to thank the entire KFQF for.

The update reflects our shared view on the subject.

Best regards,
Eike Hein
-
KDE e.V. Vice President, Treasurer