Looking for training topics for Akademy

Adam Szopa adam.szopa at kde.org
Sun Apr 5 22:42:03 BST 2020

Hi,
I've created a task on Phabricator (https://phabricator.kde.org/T12924) with a
example list of topics for training's that could happen during the next
Akademy.
Please check it out and add any topics that you feel would be a good fit for
the community, in both technical and non-technical categories.
Keep in mind that the list is just a suggestion, so there is no guarantee that
a given topic will have a training session during Akademy.
On the other hand, popular training topics that won't fit into the Akademy
schedule cold be conducted on a different date.
I'll leave the ticket open for adding your proposals for about a week, after
that I'll switch to estimating the popularity, viability etc of those on the
list.

- Adam