More GSoC Mentors needed

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 00:08:25 GMT 2020

Hi folks, we have possibly enough primary mentors for GSoC this year,
however the GSoC admins are urging us during these pandemic times, to have
*two* backup mentors for each student. If you think you can help us out:

1. Subscribe to the KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list:

2. Message one of us admins your google-connected email address, so we can
invite you to the webapp

3. Accept the invite from the webapp, and dig into proposals you would like
to help out with. Please comment either to the student in the google doc,
or to your fellow mentors on the mail proposal page.

Thanks!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her