Instagram Account

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:59:41 GMT 2020

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:00 AM Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:

> Me and Niccolo (veggero) have set up an instagram account for KDE.  It
> feels like a fun new way to engage with some of our users.  Instagram is
> based on pictures of pretty people and places so screenshots are cool there
> but will likely bore the audience so we're keen to have pics of KDE doing
> stuff.
>
> https://www.instagram.com/kdecommunity/
>
> So send me your pics of doing KDE activities.

Please verify the source and license of whatever you get sent.

The recent "Kubuntu rockstars" photo is mine, I don't know where that photo
was downloaded from, but whenever I published my KDE-events photos they
were always under CC-BY-SA, that particular Instagram post does not follow
this license.

Regardless, it'd be nice to always credit the people who took the photos,
much like we always credit code and other contributions.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek