New planet KDE

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:59:05 GMT 2020

Le 12/03/2020 à 19:25, Shlomi Fish a écrit :
> On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 14:19:26 +0000
> Carl Schwan <carl at carlschwan.eu> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> A new version of planet.kde.org is now available. From a technical point of
>> view, this is a migration form the rawdog planet agregator to the pluto
>> engine and also reuse the Jekyll theme used in various other KDE website.
>>
> Hi Carl!
>
> Thanks for all your work. Note however that when I access
> https://planet.kde.org/ in firefox on fedora 31 x64 (from 012 Smile / Israel) I
> see the top posts are from late 2018 and mostly only from Michael Pyne's blog.
> This seems wrong - can it be fixed please?

I started to investigate a bit after noticing the same issue.

Looks like only the first 4 entries of the planet.ini list are loaded.

The next one is boud's blog, and indeed the link doesn't seem to work
currently, which I guess makes the whole list stuck at this point (which
is indeed a big problem, there should be some way to workaround it when
a link is not accessible to not block all the next entries)

Timo.