looking for an additional person to help with marketing support

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Feb 24 19:45:33 GMT 2020

Hey folks :)

With Ivana taking a step back we need to start looking for an
additional person on a contract basis again to help us around
marketing in addition to all the work Paul and everyone else are
putting in.
We just published the call for proposals here:
https://ev.kde.org/resources/marketingsupport-callforproposals-2020.pdf
 We are focusing the position a bit more on community building this
time.
Please help us find a good person by spreading the word. If you have
any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to the board.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org