Finalizing my position as Marketing Contractor

Juan Carlos Torres jucato at kdemail.net
Thu Feb 20 00:19:55 GMT 2020

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 6:21 PM Ivana Isadora Devcic <skadinna at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Before I close this email, I'd like to thank everyone in KDE who welcomed
> me and worked with me. I know it sounds corny, but this has really been a
> dream job for me. The whole experience helped me overcome many of my fears,
> allowed me to meet wonderful people from all over the world, and taught me
> valuable lessons about marketing in open source communities. I'll keep
> learning, and I'll never stop striving to become better.
>
> Thanks for reading! I wish you all the best, and if you ever wanna chat,
> you know where to find me.
>
> Cheers,
> Ivana Isadora Devcic

Thank you for sharing not just a part of your time and your life but a part
of yourself to the KDE community. Thank you for also giving such a
professional and gracious exit that should be an example for all
contributors, as Valorie said. Best of luck, Ivana!

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank Paul for his work in Promo
and hopefully, we'll be able to find someone soon to help with the load.

--
Regards,

Juan Carlos Torres
Jucato