New kde.org/hardware webpage

Jens jens at ohyran.se
Thu Jan 23 14:52:30 GMT 2020

Nice!

One suggestion is emailing the different companies about this webpage and ask
them if they have preferred photos with [RESOLUTION NxN] that they want to
provide. I mean if they are happy with the image they'll say as much
(hopefully) if not: Free Imagery for our webpage!

And it would also in a sort of gracious way say "oh we have links to your
hardware here hint hint" :)

/Jens