Proposal: Allow REUSE compatible License Statements in License Policy

Johan Ouwerkerk jm.ouwerkerk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:50:30 GMT 2020

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 3:19 PM Andreas Cord-Landwehr
<cordlandwehr at kde.org> wrote:
> Moreover, I prepared a first version of a licensing howto and added it to the
> guidelines/howto section into the community wiki (please feel free to update/
> extend/clarify it!):
> - https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Licensing

Thanks for taking the time to writing this document. As a developer I
found it to be clear and concise and it was quite easy to get started
with `reuse` on Keysmith.

However, one thing I am not entirely sure about yet is translations.
More specifically: how should various files be tagged which are
automatically maintained by tools such as ScriptKiddy? I.e. what
license applies to translations? Maybe the document could be extended
to clarify the correct licensing on this point?

Regards,

- Johan