Does anyone have experience with kiwitcms -- an open source test case management system?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jan 9 15:15:53 GMT 2020

Hi,

I was just pointed at https://kiwitcms.org/ -- finding a way to organize testing is something I've felt krita has needed for a long time, and this looks pretty comprehensive and integrated. Is there anyone in our community who has actual experience with this system? And would other KDE projects also be interested in investigating this platform?
--
https://www.krita.org