List of available sprint venues for 2020 and beyond

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sun Jan 5 13:04:16 GMT 2020

Hi Nate,

Unfortunately probably not. The room capacity is 90 with tables or ~150 without tables, but that's provided no other events apply for the same slot and end up sharing the space (apparently dividing walls can up to quarter it).

Assuming we don't share it - usually Akademy two tracks, it would need to be at least divided into two leaving us with two quite small rooms. It also doesn't cover expo space, BoF rooms, ... Plus the time slots are all shorter than Akademy is.

It's basically a potentially super-sized sprint venue but not quite Akademy tier.

Cheers,
Eike