Trying to reach out the maintainer of kde-servicemenus-rootactions

Clemens Toennies starbuck at netrunner-os.com
Sat Dec 7 13:16:24 GMT 2019

Hi Shinjo,

what imdeed seems to be odd is that it looks like there's no real source
repository for this. Even AUR seems to be using a "clone" git repo where
they put the code:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kde-servicemenus-rootactions/

Maybe one idea is to add a new repo on KDE and continue development /
translations if the current author is on hiatus, then add it back as new
entry to the store with also pointing to the original.

Greetings, Clemens.