Please don't make planet.kde.org into a politics feed

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Dec 5 12:11:34 GMT 2019

That is fine. It is your opinion and probably many others'. But it is also
a very controversial and divisive topic. I personally find it strange that
you vote for unity in case of EU, but not in case of UK. To me, that is a
contradiction. But it does not matter what I think. I think it is a fair
concern whether to bring it to planet KDE. I am sure KDE would be more
respective for a democratic vote on this than the UK has been on Brexit
unfortunately.