KDE e.V. Community Report for 2018 available

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Nov 28 14:40:30 GMT 2019

On Wednesday, 27 November 2019 20:05:51 CET Aleix Pol wrote:
> Dear KDE community,
> Some of you already saw it at Akademy, but we wanted to make sure that
> you were all aware of all the great things we did last year 2018
>
> https://ev.kde.org/reports/ev-2018/
>
> Please take a look and share far and wide!
>
> Best regards,
> Aleix Pol i Gonzalez, KDE e.V. President

Thanks Aleix. That's a slick-looking, and extensive, report.

I see there's now a news item (as Albert requested) at
	https://ev.kde.org/news.php#itemKDEeVCommunityReport2018
that should help wih making it a little more discoverable.

For the people worried about the size of the report: Albert (thanks!) has done
a run of PNG optimizations over the content which should help, but in general:
it *is* a photo-heavy page (there's about 14MB of photo's referenced, from a
quick eyeballing -- maybe a recompre4ss-with-more-JPEG-artifacts would help
there), with lots of scripting to help in the fancy-slickness department. Just
like the years before.

[ade]