looking for a project coordinator to support the KDE community

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Nov 18 07:17:47 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

Over the past 3 years the KDE community has grown and matured quite
significantly. This comes with an increasing organisational workload.
In order to better support the goals process and to keep up with the
growing demands of the community we are opening a contractor position
for someone to do project coordination work in order to support the
community. The main focus of this position would be supporting the
goals but they'd also be available as a resource to other teams if
they need project management support for a larger initiative,
organizing sprints, etc.

The request for proposals with more details about the opportunity is
here: https://ev.kde.org/resources/projectcoordinator-callforproposals.pdf

Please spread the word so we find someone who is a good fit for KDE.
If you already have someone in mind please let them know about the
opportunity. If you have questions please don't hesitate to reach out
to the board (kde-ev-board at kde.org).

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors